Calance Mobile & Web Application Development
Bringing Your Ideas to Life!
We help our clients turn ideas into stunning Digital Presences; responsive websites and amazing mobile apps, all integrated together to create awesome customer experiences and organization efficiencies.
- Mobile – iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PhoneGap
- CMS – Drupal, SiteCore, WordPress
- Automated Testing – Selenium, Appium
In addition, our Managed Services team can operate and monitor your backend application services and compute infrastructure.
We bring your ideas to life and maintain them to ensure they evolve to satisfy your business’ digital and social presence needs.
An example of our mobile applications
Buzznog Publisher Mobile App
This official Publisher iOS app allows you to get exclusive access to new content, videos, music, and all the latest updates. some of the features include:
- Receive exclusive content
- View Publisher‘s social feeds (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) ALL in one location
- Interact (like, comment, retweet, share, or favorite) with Trevor’s social feeds
- Get access to the official media library.
- Get access to the official release album and tracks
We can help you create an amazing mobile app, and manage your entire backend.
Let us help.
An example of our web work
Kubota U.S. Consumer Web Site (Kubota.com)
Calance worked with Kubota Tractor Corporation, an international brand leader offering environmentally compatible equipment designed to improve quality of life, to develop a network of standardized dealer sites. Product sales, inventory, offers, and incentive data translate seamlessly from Kubota Corporate Sales and Marketing sites to the dealer sites.
- Rich product content
- Powerful CMS
- product Configurator
- Dealer Locator
- Online Pre-Approval Financing
- 400k-500k visitors per month
How we work with you?
- We meet with you, understand your ideas and provide you with a detailed proposal explaining the various project phases, the timeline of each phase and the associated costs.
- We conduct brainstorm sessions with your team to come up with the detailed requirements; the features set, user experience, content management, branding, etc.
- We prepare a mockup/prototype of your screens for your review. Upon your approval our designers turn the wireframes and prototypes into a detailed web/mobile design.
- Implementing the agile approach we architect and develop your software, and release it in multiple releases for review and QA testing.
- Once the QA testing is complete your website goes life and your application gets submitted to the app store.
Kickoff MeetingProposalDetailed RequirementsPrototypeCreative DesignSoftware DesignApp DevelopmentBeta ReleaseSubmission to the App Store